“rustic golf I sure don’t like those 3 footers for par” rustic golf sign, a fun, special, unusual golf gift.
Chi-Chi Rodriguez was a flamboyant and beloved professional golfer, known especially for slashing the air with his putter like Zorro after a made putt.
He was funny and candid, and quotes like this one are keepers, that’s why I’ve made it into a golf wall art piece that’s sure to be a fun conversation-sparker wherever it hangs- home or office, as well as being a reminder of the joy of the game of golf.
Most golfers have felt that knee knocking pressure of making 3 footers for par when everyone is watching and the game is on the line. This Chi-Chi rustic golf sign is sure to get a laugh from players who see it.
If you want a funny golf gift that’s also high quality, you’ve come to the right place. Each plaque is made with reclaimed wood and a vintage golf club in small batches at my shop in Efland, NC, in the USA, with pride, for the love of the game.
Reviews: (From my Etsy store.)
- “Absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for this unique and special product. It was the perfect gift for my golf loving boyfriend. Highly recommend this shop and their products!”
- “This gift is absolutely beautiful! The shop was extremely helpful and so nice to work with. I highly recommend him and his work! Thank you for a memorable Father’s Day gift for the man who has “everything” golf related!”
- “Excellent quality and craftsmanship!! Super fast shipping as well. You will not be disappointed!”
- “Great customer service, able to accommodate requests and helped answer all of my questions! Can’t wait to gift this to my husband!”
- “Such a wonderful piece! I gave it to my boyfriend who is a golf pro and he loved it!!!”
This item comes in two sizes; 9″ x 12″ or 11″ x 14″. It is 1″ thick with a saw tooth hanger mounted on the back for easy wall hanging.
This rustic golf sign is made from reclaimed materials, so there will be slight variations from item to item and normal distress due to the salvaged nature of the wood and clubs.
The “color” in the variations refers to the background color.
These are made using the coolest club available at the time of assembly. The club you receive may be different than the one on the sample photo. If you would like a specific club on your item, please drop me a line and I’m happy to oblige if I have that club in the shop.